Pneumatic Slim Drill for Wire sawing VK-PSD
Vikay is a Global Supplier of Pneumatic Slim Drill from India
Pneumatic Slim Drill is designed for Marble and Granite mines for drilling in Down-The-Hole Hammer drilling method, ideally for drilling lead holes matching for Diamond Wire Cutting.
This machine has the ability to drill hole diameter from 85 mm – 130 mm, upto 40 Mtr length, in Vertical and Horizontal positions, and can be easily dismantled into Sub Assemblies, ensuring easy portability and repositioning, due to its light weight.
- Rotation Unit - Powerful heavy duty Rotation Unit Type BBR-4, fitted with 4 Cylinder Piston Type Air Motor with Planetory gear and reduction gear box.
- Feed Unit - 4 Cylinder Piston Motor with Worm reduction Gear Box.
- Controller - Gang Type Remote Control Panel with Pressure regulator controller and 3 Ltr capacity Oil Lubricator.
- A ball joint system is provided at the bottom of the Mast, to facilitate Precision alignment for matching holes.
- Cover Leveling Jack with re-usable Rock Bolt System and Heavy Duty Double C Class Channels, to maintain perfect rigidity during drilling.
DTH Version (Down-The-Hole hammer)
|Rotation Drive Unit||Type BBR-4, Thread - API 2 3/8”|
|Hole Diameter||85 - 130 mm|
|Drill Tube Diameter||60, 76 mm|
|Drill Tube Length||1.20 Meter|
|Operating Pressure||10.5 Bar Max.|
|Maximum Torque||900 Nm|
|Air consumption||450 cfm @ 10.5 Bar|
Feed and boom
|Feed type||Chain drive|
|Feed length, total||2.5 Meter|
|Travel length||1.5 Meter|
|Feed force||8 kN|
|Suitable Hammer||3", 4" Hammer|
|Controller||Gang Type Remote Control Panel|
|Ground Clearance||3” with 4” hammer|
|3.5” with 3” hammer|
|Universal Positioning||By Ball Joint System|
|Length, transport position||3,226 mm|
Since approvement are made from time to time, the illustration and specifications are subject to change without notice